Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free To A Good Home - Deer Keds

Free To A Good Home - Deer Keds

Any number you want, quite tame but certainly more active at night, especially when you're lying in your sleeping bag. Endless hours of fun trying to catch the little blighters and great for your flexibility as they reach places no other beastie has reached before.

The wife will love them, especially when they run up her arm to greet her as she's putting your shooting clothes into the washing machine, I know mine was thrilled to bits. Also great for introducing to the in-laws when they've overstayed their welcome.

Unfortunately the wife tell's me I have too many pets and as she's quite attached to the spaniel, the keds will have to go. Postage shouldn't be too high but all homes will be vetted prior to transfer. A couple of the younger ones are showing great promise and I'm sure with patience, time and training they could be the most annoying little buggers you've ever met in your life.

Bk

~<(:-)

Go on then BK, I'll take some off your hands, and legs, and neck, and those real annoying one's that crawl around the armpits.....

I'm starting to miss the *****'s!!

M.
    The beatings will continue.... until moral improves!

They are not the easiest to sell on mate, infact the last lot that I had no one was interested and I ended up drowning them.

Been there, done it and got the rash

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzking View Post
    Any number you want, quite tame but certainly more active at night, especially when you're lying in your sleeping bag. Endless hours of fun trying to catch the little blighters and great for your flexibility as they reach places no other beastie has reached before.

The wife will love them, especially when they run up her arm to greet her as she's putting your shooting clothes into the washing machine, I know mine was thrilled to bits. Also great for introducing to the in-laws when they've overstayed their welcome.

Unfortunately the wife tell's me I have too many pets and as she's quite attached to the spaniel, the keds will have to go. Postage shouldn't be too high but all homes will be vetted prior to transfer. A couple of the younger ones are showing great promise and I'm sure with patience, time and training they could be the most annoying little buggers you've ever met in your life.

Bk
    Classic, i nearly let some pi*s out reading that.

I was wondering who'd left me a free sample in the car last week when we were looking at the FC permissions!

Ian

Ha ha had to chuckle over this, being relatively new to stalking is it a real problem, are they really likely to invade clothing etc. Wife will do one if I take them indoors......

Send them to Brian May, he's an animal lover, I am sure that his hair would provide a lovely home for the keds. atb Tim

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    It's when you are sitting down for dinner and the little blighters run through your hair.

You give a scratch and....plink....they appear on your dinner plate.

Then clink...clink..clink...as they run a couple of circuits while you try to stab them with your fork.

Other dinner guests tend to leave the table quickly I've noticed.

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!