Sporting Rifle comp

sako85

Hows comes there is no "win a years Sporting Rifle competion" anymore as advertised on the homepage.

regards,
Sako85

Well, I think they are just about to announce a change of editor as CJ heads off in search of another direction. Internet TV, I believe.

Not sure what long term plans there are for the publication - but if you are interested in buying a magazine, maybe now is the time to investigate!

Rgds Ian :)

Sako
I think that you will find that they stopped sponsuring
the site for some reason
sorry Admin if i'm wrong, sure i read a post about this
some time back

From last months Edition I thought it was now going to be called the PC Profile or something like that judging by the editorial!! :lol:

How come the mag never anounces who has won the Howa rifle in the monthly competition?
I gave up trying to win it a couple of copies ago.
Alan

Hi Sako85,
Thats a good question, I`ll ask Pete they should post winners names really!

I`m sure he do it.

Cheers
Brian Phipps

Sporting Rifle

As I have an interest in this topic, I would be interested in hearing the reply to your question Brian. It would be even more interesting to see if any of the "winners" have actually received their prize.

Highlander

Was there not a guy on Pigeon Watch that posted recently saying he had won the Howa comp???

If not on there, then certainly one of the other forums I frequent and very recently too.

SS

Sporting Rifle

Suffolk Shooter said:
Was there not a guy on Pigeon Watch that posted recently saying he had won the Howa comp???

If not on there, then certainly one of the other forums I frequent and very recently too.

SS

Won and received???

I have a client that has won the howa rifle ,i will keep you posted when it arrives !

Back