Thread: News night & badgers

News night & badgers

The nutters are coming out the wood work!

The farmers are going to loose out no matter what happens. Hunt sabs are going to re appear, maybe they should target some real law breakers not farmers.

takes me back to days hunting as a kid, with folk spitting at us and throwing s*** at us, I was about 6 or 7. Of course we were barbaric!

oddie is on now, he's needing some cymag!

It's strange how the "barbaric" country folk take no militant action whatsoever against the antis, yet the peace and goodwill and leave animals alone brigade, torch peoples property, key their cars,and use threats against those who are not breaking any laws. Strange old world.

Quote Originally Posted by old keeper View Post
    It's strange how the "barbaric" country folk take no militant action whatsoever against the antis, yet the peace and goodwill and leave animals alone brigade, torch peoples property, key their cars,and use threats against those who are not breaking any laws. Strange old world.
    very true.

i'm glad I'm up here out of it. We've more than plenty badgers, luckily no tb.

good luck to everyone, alas I think the country folk will pay dearly for this one way of the other. The government will sanction this but I doubt they will give extra funding to police forces to protect those involved.