Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NV For sale; Bushnell Wolf 3s 2nd gen+ handheld

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

NV For sale; Bushnell Wolf 3s 2nd gen+ handheld

I've decided to sell my Bushnell wolf 3s handheld night vision. It's a very good piece of kit that I've owned about 3 years now and during that time it's not really seen a lot of use. It has mainly sat in the glove compartment of my car and now I want to release funds for some other toys. I took this video tonight very quickly to show it works and to be honest it doesn't do it any justice but please bear in mind that it is raining and there is virtually no ambient light. I have used this monocular very successfully to spot animals before you throw on the lamp. It is circuit protected to avoid burn out too. I have also used it with a black light lens screwed onto the front of my Clulite and then it really comes alive with million candle power of infra red. If anyone is genuinely interested then I'll rig it up with the IR lamp and shoot another video.

Here is Bushnells gumpf.
    Attachment 19544
    The unit itself is made in Germany which leads me to believe the the image intensifier is a European high quality unit, not an American one.
    The price...well I'm not sure. £1000-00 maybe more but £1000 min. Here's an Irish site that has them

http://www.camera.ie/products/bushnell-wolf-3s-2x38-5-night-vision-scope

That's £3347 and I generally work in 1/3rds for 2nd hand equipment.
    Let me know what you think

Sorry forgot photos
    Last edited by teyhan1; 25-09-2012 at 22:10.

Blog Entries
    Just thought I'd bump this before it goes on eBay. Any ideas on price?

You can buy a new Gen 3 Archer for £1650 ish. Other Gen 2 monoculars about the £2k mark.
    I have not seen this unit so it might be spectacular but compare it against what else is out there. I was watching fleabay and a 2nd hand archer went for £1250 ish last week so you may be about there.
    Hope that is of some use.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

These are top class units.
    Here's another video of one of these in action: youtube.com/watch?v=kHLKBROxhlQ&feature=channel&list=UL
    They are pricey, but it's not easy to get decent US tubes these days.

Good luck selling it, teyhan

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone for your comments and the link. I've had an offer off ebay for £750 to Germany. Don't know yet

I would post some link on eBay for people to see, might get the price up. I personally think you should see at least£900 for it. Because people may not be familiar with the unit the more info you can put on the site the better. Hence I know about archers and envis and such the like but never came across this before so the more feel good factor you can give people the better.
    good luck
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    Thanks everyone for your comments and the link. I've had an offer off ebay for £750 to Germany. Don't know yet
    bud i have sold tons of night vision to germany as long as there is no cross hair in your night vision you can sell them it its ileagle to have a cross hair in eney night vision gear in germany never had eney problems selling to them sold over 60units without problem one chap even flew over to get a unit from me purchased the unit and got a flight home that night

Blog Entries
    Bumping this as it ends on ebay in 40 minutes.

Meant to check this at home but got side tracked. Trying to get some selkirk twin wall for my woodburner. I digress.

Did you get an acceptable price for it?

Unsold at £750 according to e-bay.

Neil.