Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School Trip

School Trip

A Maths teacher has taken his pupil to France. I imagine it's a field trip to see how many times 30 goes into 15.

hugely inappropriate.

yet funny..

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Springer View Post
    Poor show when the actions of a paedophile are considered amusing.
    agreed, but still funny nonetheless......

Quote Originally Posted by bert69 View Post
    A Maths teacher has taken his pupil to France. I imagine it's a field trip to see how many times 30 goes into 15.
    As a maths teacher, he's about to learn that 1+1 does not equal 2, it equals jail.

on the upside though she has just passed her french oral exam......

Quote Originally Posted by al4x1 View Post
    on the upside though she has just passed her french oral exam......
    Lol

on a more serious note it took the French police 4 days to process the extradition request due to their lower age of consent.
    wonder who would have taken the rap if anything had happened to her in those 4 days!?

It's not really a question of age of consent. There is a lower age of consent in France, but it is still illegal for someone over 18 to sleep with a minor. The relevant thing was that she was considered old enough to decide by herself whether to leave the UK or not, and who she travels with. As I understand it, there was no question of abduction or coercion, so it wasn't really clear that any offence had been committed.

Guys,
    I took my gamekeeper friends 14 y/o son from Germany to Dover for a 4 day trip 3 years ago for him to get some English awareness practise before his school tests, we were then going to pick up his dad from Stanstead for the game fair.
    Well when we got to Calais the UK border Agency gave me the full monty ref travelling with a minor and only let us through because the lad confirmed what I had said and we could provide a phone number in germany for his dad plus my address in Dover if they wanted to do a spot check.
    Then later I had my 11 y/o grandson come over from Munich in summer 2010 to Stansted and I first got his dad ( a lawyer ) to write a permission sheet in advance and I still had to go through the hoops there.

So how did they let her out of the UK so easily? there must be some blame there in Dover.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    Guys,
    I took my gamekeeper friends 14 y/o son from Germany to Dover for a 4 day trip 3 years ago for him to get some English awareness practise before his school tests, we were then going to pick up his dad from Stanstead for the game fair.
    Well when we got to Calais the UK border Agency gave me the full monty ref travelling with a minor and only let us through because the lad confirmed what I had said and we could provide a phone number in germany for his dad plus my address in Dover if they wanted to do a spot check.
    Then later I had my 11 y/o grandson come over from Munich in summer 2010 to Stansted and I first got his dad ( a lawyer ) to write a permission sheet in advance and I still had to go through the hoops there.

So how did they let her out of the UK so easily? there must be some blame there in Dover.

Martin
    Perhaps Jeremy Forrest didn't look suspicious?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).