Thread: Fallkniven WM1 in 3G

Fallkniven WM1 in 3G

Selling my WM1 3G, I bought it about 2 years ago, immediately ordered a Kydex sheath with multiple carry options from Lawrence Dugan.
    It then sat in the cupboard almost unused, I think I have carried it once or twice, it has been used but very lightly, and has been sharpened on a leather strop once or twice.
    It is I would say in 95% new condition, it comes with the original sheath, a Kydex sheath that can be carried right handed on a belt, in the the normal upright position, or on wide or narrow belt horizontally in left or right handed position, also fits on ruck sack straps etc. the sheath is also drilled to fit Tec-Loc fixings, but not sure on the large or small, never done it.
    A fire steel holder is also included along with a mini LED torch key fob thing.
    I am a bit stuck on price, it cost me £100 plus the extra sheath which was another £35, I cannot find the 3G version for sale at under £120 now.
    How about £100.00 posted RMSD

Neil.

Attachment 19585

If I'm way out on the price let me know

Neil.

look on heinnie haynes website

Quote Originally Posted by PAULT View Post
    look on heinnie haynes website
    I did yesterday, and just checked again, still £126.95 with the standard sheath, no kydex extra's.
    You need to make sure you select the 3G version before looking at the price.
    Shopping Basket --- Heinnie Haynes - Knives, Pocket Tools and Accessories
    (not sure if the link works other than on my computer)

Neil.
    Last edited by Hornet 6; 27-09-2012 at 19:39.

Hornet

Great knife, very good steel, quality sheath options - and a funny old world! Price perfectly valid.

Good luck.
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Outfitting View Post
    Hornet

Great knife, very good steel, quality sheath options - and a funny old world! Price perfectly valid.

Good luck.
    I thought so, and a little less than they have been making on BB forum, where this will probably end up.

Neil.

Great little knives, these. I would be interested in the Kydex sheath if you want to sell it separately

Quote Originally Posted by JabaliHunter View Post
    Great little knives, these. I would be interested in the Kydex sheath if you want to sell it separately
    Buy it all and sell the knife on

Neil.

Now sold and paid for.

Neil.
    Last edited by Hornet 6; 29-09-2012 at 17:37.