gunshops in NYC

User00003

any decent gunshops in New York City anyone knows about? looking for something I can send my father to whilst on a business trip to pick up a few things for me, so nothing I can send him 'out of town' for sort of thing..what I'm looking for is a mix between reloading gear and materials for stock work (pads, tools, etc.)

None that I could find last year, your problem is that personnel possesion of firearms is stricty forbidden in NYC so there's no market to cater for!

Good old Mayor Bloomberg...making the streets of New York a safer place...NOT! :D

Think it'll be a trip out yonder to find a decent shop, cabelas, Gander Mountain perhaps.

Kittery gun shop - 301 U.S. 1, Kittery, ME 03904, United States (in Maine but on the border line) I was there and it is like Cabelas but more inclined to the shooters.
martin

Hi PKL,
Have a nice trip,

There a really good shop in the Bronx. Also Cabelas are in East Harford Ct its an hour and a half north of New york you can get a train form city centre and change to a bus.
It would be well worth it. look up the Cabelas website store for store details. Also there are some really good army surplus store in the city, Orvis have a shop in New york and so does Barbour

Regards,
Glendine.

Please find attached the link
Frank's Sport Shop

http://www.yellowpages.com/bronx-ny/hunting-supplies

Back