Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cowdray estate

cowdray estate

Anybody know what has happened at cowdray ? That was a big organisation for stalking ,who has got it now ?

Tom,
    I believe that the stalking is now syndicated as a friend of ours has just informed me that he is a syndicate member...

regards
    griff

I believe that I'm write in saying that initially when it became a syndicate a few years ago the stalking was bought as a whole by either Kenco or the owner of Kenco which he then distributed to his clients, friends etc...
    Kenco as in the coffee I think...
    However this may well have changed although this was still the situation at the end of last summer...

Nielaj

See the current BDS sporting auction here

Lots 39, 72, 73

So what happened to the ex RAF head stalker there? Why has it gone syndicated?

I believe his name was Barry Holt if memory serves me right>> He used to run BDS training Schemes at cowdray with Chris Howard.. Did my DSC1 down there.

Would be interested to know futher on this one.

Robbo 25

cowdray

Yes last i heard was barry holt was running the operations with lots of helpers .They were also taking lots of guests out etc .

Hi,

I did my DSC1 there in April 2008, again with Barry and Chris and at that time Barry was still the head stalker and was taking the guests and syndicate members out stalking and contolling the cull figures...

Nielaj

Quote Originally Posted by nielaj
    Hi,

I did my DSC1 there in April 2008, again with Barry and Chris and at that time Barry was still the head stalker and was taking the guests and syndicate members out stalking and contolling the cull figures...

Nielaj
    He still is the head stalker

so if barry is still the head stalker ,who is running it and are they still taking clients out ?