Thread: Mac the patterdale

Mac the patterdale

I have a little patterdale dog. He is a great little chap and I have had to think a lot about this, but he is not getting enough work. He will go to ground on fox and hates rats.

My underkeeper is very keen on his foxing and he just does not get the work he needs so I am looking for another home for him. He is friendly with people, Kenneled and docked.

I dont want anything for him but I do want him to go to a member of the SD so I have a little idea how he is getting on and he must go to a working home. Buyer collects.

PM me if you are interested.

Mark

Attachment 19737Attachment 19738
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

My son works a nice patterdale bitch on fox and rats, Mark but he is away in Holland until Friday next week. Cant promise anything but if you have not found a home for mac by then I will get him to contact you.
    cant believe somebody has not taken him yet, they are a cracking little dog.
    sinbad/paul
    I wish I was half the hunter my dog thinks I am

Cracking looking dog youve got there, I would love to have him but the missus would go nuts!
    Good luck with rehoming him, a home for life is more important than a working home that passes him on and on imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomag View Post
    Cracking looking dog youve got there, I would love to have him but the missus would go nuts!
    Good luck with rehoming him, a home for life is more important than a working home that passes him on and on imo.
    Yes I suppose that's true.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

I gave a home to a year old red Patterdale, although the original owners wouldve liked a home that would work her regularly a home for life was more important. She was untested then and they didnt want her passed around, which is why I jumped to the front of the very long queue. She does work with a hunt but not as often as I would like, she has a cracking nose and I use her most for dogging in pheasant now.

Whoever does give Mac a new home will get a cracking dog.

Patterdales are great characters and who get under your skin, even when they are naughty you cant be angry with them for long!

This is probably a daft question, but what is he like with pet cats?
    MS

ill give him a good working home if thats any good

being a fullt ime keeper as i am
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

I would be interested but as I am based in Bavaria Germany would that be a problem for you?
    I would hope to train him up on finding wounded or dead roe deer only.
    Regards and thanks
    Martin

Do you still have Mac if so text us please on 07802 968800 we've 12000 acre on one est and 3500 on another so plenty of work
    ​darren