Thread: Eberlestock Phantom G3 drag bag/rucksack !!

Eberlestock Phantom G3 drag bag/rucksack !!

After much painful consideration i've decided to thin out my shooting gear,first its an Eberlestock Phantom G3 drag bag/rucksack Dry Earth colour,pretty much as new,it's been used twice,i've been to busy with other things and it's just to good to be left around not getting used,it's a top bit of kit and built like a tank,I'd like 180 delivered

Here's the tech stuff below!

The Eberlestock G3 Phantom Backpack is a tactical pack system with an integrated Backscabbard drag bag for added versatility. The pack can be reconfigured for use by separating the drag bag from the pack for times when you only want to use the drag bag or if you only want to use the backpack. Features of the system include 2 side sleeves which will each carry a 3 liter hydration system, a Shooter's Harness which allows for shooting with the pack still on, a comfortable waist belt and a large array of PALS compatible webbing for the attachment of accessories. The G3 Phantom Backpack is the perfect tactical backpack with enough versatility to adapt to a number of situations.

Technical Information
    Constructed of 1000d Cordura
    3,200 cubic inches of cargo space
    Weight: 8 lbs empty
    PRICE 389.99

http://www.eberlesto...om Backpack.htm

Hi there Karbon77

Apologies for the lack of introduction at the more general forums but I mainly registered because of this ad.

If the rucksack is still available I'll buy it off you at the price you are requesting. Just send me a p.m. or a paypal invoice if you prefer to j.a.r.gamboa (at) gmail.com

Best regards

Julio Gamboa