Laser bore sighter

Got one very similar from Cabelas, it gets you on the paper but thats about it. You still need to go through a proper zero.

Cheaper method - put A4 target out at 30 yds, secure rifle, remove bolt, look through scope to bull then without moving rifle look down bore then adjust scope so that scope and bore are seeing the same picture, fire shot then move out to 100 yds adjusting the 30 yd hole by 3x what is needed. I can rezero in no more than 4 shots.

I put up a large target at 25 yards. I shoot one round from the bags, fix the rifle in the bags with the cross hair on the bullseye, then carefully adjust the windage and elevation to place the cross hair over the bullet hole. Go straight to 100M for fine tuning. It's a different method on the same theme but it works for me.~Muir

my neighbours house has a bright yellow circular alarm box on the wall at about 75 yds.
makes a perfect bore sighting target on a bipod on my kitchen table.

the further away your bore sight target the better
I was less than 2" away from zero with this the other night

not sure my neighbours would approve but what they don't know.....

LOL,,just wait until the neighbours wife is strolling around in her undies (or better:norty:) and notices you boresighting with CF and a NV scope on top - LOL...

my neighbours house has a bright yellow circular alarm box on the wall at about 75 yds.
makes a perfect bore sighting target on a bipod on my kitchen table.

the further away your bore sight target the better
I was less than 2" away from zero with this the other night

not sure my neighbours would approve but what they don't know.....

Cheers chaps i have employed all the methods you have suggested with success but i am also a sucker for gadgets!!!

Back