Thread: Hand press

Hand press

I am after a hand press that I can take to the range with me. The thinking is that I can load rounds at home and then tweak the oal while at the range. So if anyone has one that is gathering dust somewhere let me know
    thanks Keith

There is a couple of lee hand presses on eBay from the USA. They are around 20 posted. Ive bought plenty of reloading gear from the USA off eBay with no problems at all
    cheers Andrew.

Im not selling mine but if you can find one, a wamadet press is exactly what you are after.

SD Regular
    I have a complete Lyman 310 with 270 Winchester dies if that is of interest to you...

Thanks for the replies . I reload for a 223 and 6.5 so ideally a press that will take my lee dies is what I am after. I had a quick look at the lyman 310 will it take any lee dies

Keith, alternatively you could come to my house with your ammo and dies, test them on my bench, and tweak the oal in my garage?

Sunday is usually good.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Quote Originally Posted by ksb View Post
    Thanks for the replies . I reload for a 223 and 6.5 so ideally a press that will take my lee dies is what I am after. I had a quick look at the lyman 310 will it take any lee dies
    mayfair shooting centre in sunderland has a second hand ...lee hand press for 20 looks to be in great nick i was going to buy it but just dont need one,
    "Seek the wisdom of ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child"
    http://www.totally22.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Spoony View Post
    mayfair shooting centre in sunderland has a second hand ...lee hand press for 20 looks to be in great nick i was going to buy it but just dont need one,
    Thanks well spotted , I will give them a call

Thanks Brian , I will have to get over again. I have got a 53 gr load for the sauer that I am happy with but a little bit of tinkering may be needed

Hi you could do a lot worse than getting lee loaders in the calibres you need, i have used mine all summer at the range in france, i can load a round very fast and they are as accurate as my press loaded rounds, all you need is a mallet or lump of hardwood.

cheers geoff