Lesson learned hopefully

Wingy

Last night while helping the Mrs. making the evening meal I put a pint of ale for me & a glass of baileys for the Mrs. in the living room only to return 10 minutes later to find 1/2 pint missing & my Weimaraner bitch just finishing the glass of baileys.
Woke up this morning to find she had been sick as a dog - literally
Nothing worse than cleaning up after a bitch with a hang over.
I've learned not to leave ale within reach
Hope she's learned not to pinch
Wingy

Was it real ale or other forms that you had but it was the baileys that made her sick my german shepard wuold not drink anythng other that real ale

Was it real ale or other forms that you had but it was the baileys that made her sick my german shepard wuold not drink anythng other that real ale

Yes it was a bottle from a selection of real ale from independent small breweries, I'm not sure which one it was but think she would have finnished it if the glass was wider or her tounge longer
Wingy

My labrador loves a beer, I always give him a bit if Im outside having a BBQ or something, just a bit on the patio. That is quite a bit of drink though for one dog, and Ale/Baileys are quite thick too.

There was a west coast stalker who had GWP with a liking for whisky, man and dog would sit side by side at the table with a bottle of malt and go round for round.

If Nutty Spaniel reads this he will know exactly who I am talking about.

Back