Coke fridge temperature problems HELP!

Glendine

Hi all,

I have a coke a cola fridge that I use for hanging deer in. Last night I turned it on to find no matter what way I changed the temperature dial it stayed the same at 20 degrees.

Would anyone have any ideas would it be thermostat? or its a gas problem?
I would really appreciate your help

Regards,
Glendine.

Daft question but is the fan running, I had the same problem and nearly got an engineer out to check the gas until I realised the fans wiring had a fault.

Glendine,

If everything is working/sounds normal then i would guess it needs a re-gas, i pay £35 to have my commercial Williams chiller done.

Regards,

SS

Hi Thanks for your reply,

Yes the fan is working fine. I also cleaned the grill at the bottom there are no strange noises coming form the fridge either.

Regards,
Glendine.

Hi SS,

Thanks for your reply, 35 is not bad be interesting to see what it is over here

Regards,
Glendine.

Hi all,

I have a coke a cola fridge that I use for hanging deer in. Last night I turned it on to find no matter what way I changed the temperature dial it stayed the same at 20 degrees.

Would anyone have any ideas would it be thermostat? or its a gas problem?
I would really appreciate your help

Regards,
Glendine.

Check the bottom cooler intake is not clogged up with dust it raises the temperature if the cooling fins are clogged .

Thanks,

I cleaned the bottom cooler intake and I was supprised its wasnt to dirty I gave it a good clean and still didnt make any odds

Glendine.

Glendine
It could be the thermostat it could be a compressor failure or it could just be a bad connection your need to put your hand in the back of the unit and see if the compressor is running and the smaller of the two pipes comming out is warm if not PM me and I will walk you through the checks.

Back