Harkila Jamtland Leather trousers ?

Olaf

Hi, I've been offered some Harkila Jamtland Leather Trousers and they sound like just what I'm looking for. I have a couple of questions to answer before I order them though.

1. Does anybody know how their sizes come up ? Should I order on the large size or stick to their suggested size. Its weird because my trousers are all 32" waste but when I measure my waste I'm closer to 35" ?
2. Are they any good ? They are not water proof but I'm more interested in durability as I've ruined more gortext ish lined fabric clothing whilst out and about and woking than I care to remember. I've got German work trousers, in part leather, and they are bomb proof, what are these Danish Harkila leather trousers like ?

Your assistance will be gratefully received.

Kindest regards, Olaf

I use the Harkila leather breeks and they are great hard waring and i just got the size i needed 38 and they fit fine.

I have the Harkila extreme trouser, basically a pro hunter with a leather front to the legs and detailing around the pockets. I have used them constantly, they are washable in a machine (although I avoid it if poss) and I find them excellent. Now I would not have anything else. I am not sure how the Jamtland trouser varies with the extreme but I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I have the Harkila extreme trouser, basically a pro hunter with a leather front to the legs and detailing around the pockets. I have used them constantly, they are washable in a machine (although I avoid it if poss) and I find them excellent. Now I would not have anything else. I am not sure how the Jamtland trouser varies with the extreme but I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

They are basically all leather ! I hope that they are good !!

Olaf,

I have just got some of these - incredibly well made.

I would definately recommend them.

Robin

Back