Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: gun cabinet

gun cabinet

here goes
    gun cabinet in the hall inside wood cabinet,get out of car open door put gun in cabinet ammo in top box make a brew go to bed
    gun cabinet in bedroom wake up shooting permission officer ie 3 oclock in the morning
    gun cabinet in loft wake up the house
    thinking about main ammo safe in bedroom any thoughts

Lister,

You have too many gun cabinets.... I might consider closing the door before you make a brew and go to bed.

And there was I thinking about your shooting permission officer in the bedroom but can't figure out the ammo

Stan

Been there woken up the house. not good!
    Id go for the out of sight downstairs as It stops the shooting permission officer moaning.
    good idea having a seperate safe thats what ive done
    good luck

stan you are a pervert
    ken

Put it somewhere convenient and out of site, do not post the location on the internet, even on SD. atb Tim

Home Office guidance discourages cabinets in lofts as people as less likely to use them...

I'd go for the first choice so long as SWMBO likes the wooden cabinet.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by timbrayford View Post
    Put it somewhere convenient and out of site, do not post the location on the internet, even on SD. atb Tim
    Especially on here.
    Too Old Soon Too Late Smart

Quote Originally Posted by timbrayford View Post
    Says the man who posts under his real name and location. Are you a landscape Gardner by any chance? Google has a nice pin on your house!

'lister' in North Wales will take a bit more finding.

(more than happy disclosing my cabinet locations!)

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

And I've found you too

Apache's location
    3rd up on the right

Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

I don't really see the issue with cabinet locations, if someone breaks into your house they WILL find it, it's not exactly easy to hide now! LOL...the important bit is that it's out of sight of the public not to entice break-ins, and that it's secured properly so even if a break-in occurs, it's unlikely they will manage to open it (unless they know what they're doing).