Thread: Friendly Angus shoot swap day

Friendly Angus shoot swap day

I would like to offer a days driven shooting on a small friendly shoot in Angus in return for a likewise day else where. We can accommodate up to 8 guns with bothy lunch and evening supper with good friendly atmosphere and a sociable day . Bag approx 50 to 80 mixed pheasant and partridge with additional evening wild duck flight local accommodation available within 1 mile . we are an established shoot in our 6th season and are just looking for a change of scenery and would like to meet like minded people. Email or pm me for further details dates can be flexible

This is a very good offer
    Den.

Share and share alike, a great opportunity. I like this kind of thing, hope it comes to something for you.
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

looking to get somthing sorted out sooni wander if i would have more luck letting a day ?

Quote Originally Posted by winchester101 View Post
    looking to get somthing sorted out sooni wander if i would have more luck letting a day ?

hi winchester

i took a day at kinnaird estate montrose last year , it was walk one stand one type deal but when walking you had gun also shooting high or birds going back

i know the keeper and for the money it was a cracking day and very good value

can recommend there

paul

hi thanks for reply but we would like to offer a day to a roving syndicate or similar for a likewise day back in return just so we could see and shoot a new piece of ground thank anyway