Thread: back again

Wink back again

well after being off work for nearly a year now and after 1 small op which made no difference am just waiting on latest mri scan to see if anything can be done on spine i feel after finally sort of getting my painkillers to work i feel i am up to getting back out their on level ground lol have missed being able to get out so much i was so down felt like nothing was gona help and was doomed but hope scan proves something is worth doing.i hope to get out in next couple of weeks to get chance at last minute roe ..

adrian

Good luck, hope all works out for the best. Fingers crossed scan results come back ok
    Wingy

hi adrain hope the scan comes back ok atb
    tom

Good luck with that mate I no how you feel I'm currently taking tramadol also pregabalin which help also if needed morphine pills but rarely take them, I've got bulging and prolapsed discs and also something called sacroiliac dysfunction from a car accident many years ago, I still work but have had quite a bit of time off after op's injections cementing etc so no what your going through hope you get the answers your looking for, also don't let it beat you do what you can to get out there doing what you love, I have and it makes me feel so much better in myself instead of sulking etc, physically on the other hand it hurts like hell but in my head keeps me positive good luck atb.....
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; 04-10-2012 at 16:02.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    lets hope your ok bud.

had my spinal injury meeting on tuesday this week, i have another problem in the mid spin area but they are not going to operate as i have just had one, so they will review it at a later date and confirm all is ok with the implant in November when they do the last MRI on this op.

fingers crossed for you bud.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

cheers guys ive already had one op and spine pinned but problem is nerve damage and pain sometimes my back goes and leg gives way so not good if out on own stalking but im on 6-8 tramadol a day plus 6 gabberpentin and morphine patches lol so pain bareable and seems better on walking side so just gona get out their and go easy at it and enjoy lol
    adrian

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by webby954 View Post
    cheers guys ive already had one op and spine pinned but problem is nerve damage and pain sometimes my back goes and leg gives way so not good if out on own stalking but im on 6-8 tramadol a day plus 6 gabberpentin and morphine patches lol so pain bareable and seems better on walking side so just gona get out their and go easy at it and enjoy lol
    adrian

hi Adrian

i was on the same thing mate and found it hard to get off those tramadol pig killing pills, i wish you well mate, and are they going to do an op or is that it,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

hi bobj just had mri last week so waiting on results dont know about op yet but bin told it may only be 50-50 if have another op if it works or not so not sure about it but yes been on tramadol now for over 4 yrs so i know im gona struggle to get off them but at mo they do seem to help still .so just have to see how it goes on mri results