Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 84

Thread: any lawfull quarry

  1. #1

    any lawfull quarry

    as title humberside has just put it back on my cert after a brief spell between variations of it coming off,thanks humberside, wayne

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

  2. #2
    I have been informed by Northants that my licence that is in for variation at the moment will come back with any other lawful quarry condition for each rifle, where previuosly each species category was listed.

    Ian.

  3. #3
    very good!

    L&B don't allow any lawful quarry - p1sses me off..

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    very good!

    L&B don't allow any lawful quarry - p1sses me off..
    PKL, they are going to have to sooner or later, when i renewed last july and enquired about AOLQ my FEO gave me a look as if i had just asked to $hag his daughter.
    Now it seems that all licences are to have the new condition.

    Ian.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    PKL, they are going to have to sooner or later, when i renewed last july and enquired about AOLQ my FEO gave me a look as if i had just asked to $hag his daughter.
    Now it seems that all licences are to have the new condition.

    Ian.

    sounds good...I may refrain from asking the 'other' question you mention, not too sure my FEO will take to it in a friendly manner, although it would be hugely amusing, at least for a few seconds! LOL..then again, one might get surprised by the response too

  6. #6
    i had any lawfull quarry from the off without any bother but when i put in for my 300 winmag it dissapeared and when i quizzed them they said i didnt need it on as boar was listed but i wrote back to add goats and other species , i got a phone call this morning to say it had been put back on and it will be sent out straight away so well chuffed it does make more sence having it as having to keep going back to add various animals is a waste of time,hopefully it will come to everyone if enough people push it ,atb wayne

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

  7. #7
    Its so much easier to put AOLQ than separate conditions Norfolk/Suffolk done AOLQ on my grant and many others I'm aware of must save them time and hassle to IMOIMO

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mereside View Post
    i had any lawfull quarry from the off without any bother but when i put in for my 300 winmag it dissapeared and when i quizzed them they said i didnt need it on as boar was listed but i wrote back to add goats and other species , i got a phone call this morning to say it had been put back on and it will be sent out straight away so well chuffed it does make more sence having it as having to keep going back to add various animals is a waste of time,hopefully it will come to everyone if enough people push it ,atb wayne
    Can someone inform CHESHIRE FLD MANAGER i am sure she will be the last to agree to this. I have open certificate with 12 conditions. It must cost Cheshire an ink cartridge each time i renew.

    Jimbo

  9. #9
    SD Regular willie_gunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    Posts
    6,997
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Thames Valley do AOLQ.

    In addition - and full praise to them - they got my European Firearms Pass to me within two weeks of submitting the request.

    willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

  10. #10
    Jimbo We will get AOLQ when hell freezes over and not before
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Similar Threads

  1. New quarry in Ceredigion
    By BwchDanas in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-03-2011, 11:32
  2. Respect of quarry
    By cockerdog in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 26-01-2011, 21:03
  3. any lawfull quarry
    By mereside in forum Legal Issues
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 13-01-2011, 20:25
  4. Any other lawful quarry?
    By Bestman in forum Legal Issues
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 06:41
  5. Quarry Changes
    By dave 67 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-01-2009, 18:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •