Thread: fallow & Roe sussex

fallow & Roe sussex

Im not sure if this will come off but I have been offered 3 seperate areas of woodland that have a lot of deer on them, the guy who owns it wants me to pay and is asking 1,800 per year for the shooting rights, the 3 woods are surrounded by other areas so expansion is a possibility, I only really want one wood near me the others are on the sussex surrey border. each wood is about 70 acres of woodland.

I would be looking for 1 or 2 people who would be interested in chipping in and either sharing or having a wood each.

I think its a bit high but if anyone is interested PM me.

Phill

Maybe interested , I'm near midhurst , pm me with more details ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sussexphill View Post
    Im not sure if this will come off but I have been offered 3 seperate areas of woodland that have a lot of deer on them, the guy who owns it wants me to pay and is asking 1,800 per year for the shooting rights, the 3 woods are surrounded by other areas so expansion is a possibility, I only really want one wood near me the others are on the sussex surrey border. each wood is about 70 acres of woodland.

I would be looking for 1 or 2 people who would be interested in chipping in and either sharing or having a wood each.

I think its a bit high but if anyone is interested PM me.

Phill
    Lot of deer? How many? What evidence, cull records etc? Is it just woodland or are there fields around with access?
    p

one of the woods last year in the field next door had 55 Fallow in it. I shoot the field not the wood, i have had a few replies and have arranged to meet with the owner next week and will make him an offer and split it 3 ways.

Any luck with farmer Trevor

hi mate i'm a newbe just askin did you fill this offer? ive been stalking many a year and may be interested if available. carl