Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild Dog stocks

Wild Dog stocks

Does anybody on here know of or have experience of Wild Dog Stocks? I have seen them on the web and they look good, bit expensive and wondered if there were any European importers. I have been looking at the tactical stocks for a range rifle.

When I first saw my Rem 700 LTR it was in a Wild Dog stock.
    At the time, not what I was after - so I ended up buying the rifle in the factory stock.

This was at So Yorks Shooting Supplies - I think Roger is one of the importers (I know he brings in quite a lot of foreign stocks) - may be worth a quick phone call to ask him

Quote Originally Posted by Cry Havoc View Post
    Does anybody on here know of or have experience of Wild Dog Stocks? I have seen them on the web and they look good, bit expensive and wondered if there were any European importers. I have been looking at the tactical stocks for a range rifle.
    Somebody I go down the club has one and its no better than the AICS stocks but about 125 more nearly identical IMO better going with the AICS

I've got new style green aics stock,sexy or what

Hi

I don't believe there is a current UK importer? South yorkshire shooting supplies was but stopped due to inconsistent supply . European importer is Roedale precision in germany.

I saw one and eventually got one for a Remington, Its a fantastic stock, I really enjoy using it. Quality is good, heavy though.

Top quality kit. I have one on a .17hmr. Very light weight and good ergonomics. Wish I could get another one. They are like rocking horse doings now. Have even thought about getting family in NZ to see about sending me one from there......

Thanks for all the feedback, I like the look of both the thumb hole and standard Tactical stocks. Think I'll start saving my pennies.

Kaleidoscope has one, he got his from SYSS, as said now havebecome very expensive to the exchange rates.

ATB

Tahr

I have a Varmint version on my HMR, superb bit of kit it is too. Got it a few years back from Roger at SYSS.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17hummer.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	20028

Quote Originally Posted by Mutley View Post
    I have a Varmint version on my HMR, superb bit of kit it is too. Got it a few years back from Roger at SYSS.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17hummer.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	20028
    lovely looking piece of kit.