A welcome break

swarovski

The wife and I haven't been away for a few years,we went to Marbella for about 4.5 days,was a 3 night thing but how the fights worked we had more time there,the weather was cracking,about 26c and not a cloud in the sky,it was great to wander about in he glorious sunshine,just what we needed after the shite summer,we didn't want to come back,got out of the aeroplane and it was hammering down and windy,certainly didn't miss it,if anybody likes big fancy boats and ferraris there is plenty there.If I had the money I would certainly trade in the rifles for some rods etc and live there quite easily.

Last edited:
Glad you had a nice time but you can keep it, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

If I had the money I would certainly trade in the rifles for some rods etc and live there quite easily.” :cuckoo:

Wash your mouth out Swarovski – trade in your rifles for fishing rods, you’re not a real shooter after all are you!
People have been banned from this site for less you know, so apologize immediately. Otherwise you had better register with The Angling Directory pretty swift. :lol:

Na wouldn't sell them just put them in storage :D,already got rods,reels and tackle too :lol:,rigged up ready to cast :D,is a lot of mountain ranges there,didn't see any ibex's,very few birds out there

Na wouldn't sell them just put them in storage :D,already got rods,reels and tackle too :lol:,rigged up ready to cast :D,is a lot of mountain ranges there,didn't see any ibex's,very few birds out there

My family has got a place out there. Our balcony has great views of the mountain ranges.

I have spoken to a local hunter who's daughter runs a restaurant nearby. There are red, fallow, roe and boar in the area. The ibex are further north. They have got an impressive collection of deer and boar heads on the wall in the restaurant.

I am going to try and get a few outings booked when I go over next time.

Cheers

Ross

We visited some friends when we were there,I asked him if he had seen anything and he said no,that will be serious hard going from what I saw,good luck bud,wait til there winter then,think its 27c there today :D,to hot for that :eek:

There is a hunting museum in Ronda not too far into the hills from Marbella, it's full of trophies that were shot locally in addition to trophies from other parts of the world so there must be a fair bit of game about in that part of Spain.

Back