Thread: Sauer 202 mag

Sauer 202 mag

The mag on my 202 has started to stick, I have had the rifle a few years now and never had any issues before. It seems to work a little better when full, due I assume to the extra weight, but when empty I have have to put my finger down through the action and push down whilst pushing the release button and then I still have to pull it out. I have a spare mag which I tried and this works fine, so I can only assume the problem lies with the mag? The mag is steel and I can see no obvious signs of wear or damage. Perhaps someone out there has had this problem before and can point me in the right direction to a fix?

ATB

Tom
    Last edited by thomas; 06-10-2012 at 08:20. Reason: spelling

It may be tight in the sides, try stripping the mag and then pushing in the sides a little this what use to happen with mine hope this helps

Quite possible, I will put a gauge on them both and compare. I guess they would expand out slowly from having the rounds loaded in.

Thank you

ATB

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by patterdale View Post
    It may be tight in the sides, try stripping the mag and then pushing in the sides a little this what use to happen with mine hope this helps