Thread: DSC2 Achieved!

DSC2 Achieved!

Hi All

Pleased to be able to write that I have successfully completed the requirements for DSC2 and received the certificate yesterday.

Many thanks to John Robson of YDS for being my Accredited Witness, especially given the testing weather conditions.

Also a thank you to Mary Fishburne and her colleagues in the BASC Team administering the DSCs - all concluded within 10wks of sending off.

Cheers
    L

Well done.........just considering starting mine,how much experience had you gained before you started?

Thanks loki, It was a pleasure to follow in your footsteps, very proffessional mannor and plenty of banter in between stalks.
    Hope to still see you now your qualified. LOL
    Regards john

good man well done to you both

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Hi All

Pleased to be able to write that I have successfully completed the requirements for DSC2 and received the certificate yesterday.

Many thanks to John Robson of YDS for being my Accredited Witness, especially given the testing weather conditions.

Also a thank you to Mary Fishburne and her colleagues in the BASC Team administering the DSCs - all concluded within 10wks of sending off.

Cheers
    L
    Excellent news, and nice to see a very grateful response from and equally grateful candidate, Iam currently undertaking mine, and hopefully will be able to report a similar post.......in due course

Well done chaps, hope to join you one day....

Very good well done a quick turn around well done to BASC.

Yes well done to yourself and John for the witnessing...Its good to hear that things are speeding up at the office...Mary must be on overtime!