Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vorpruffung

Vorpruffung

No comment ,a well ,WAIDMANSHEILClick image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020300.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	681.1 KB 
ID:	20032

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    No comment ,a well ,WAIDMANSHEILClick image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020300.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	681.1 KB 
ID:	20032
    I second that.

One observation thought. The hound looks ready to go again, the tracker needs a rest! Must have been quite a track.

Tracker needs a rest after the copious amounts of beer drunk after the 1st Brit to complete the above test.....very very pleased for him and his hound.
    They deserve it,every bit of it.
    Not a scrape of a pass either.A very very strong pass,near perfection!!!!
    Well done Widu and Thor.

https://m.facebook.com/UKSHA-502164506587351/
    Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Well done Thor (and Paul!!!) I know from George how much work you put into it...

Well done Paul on that achievement and the dog looks a health beast

Well done to the both of you, a great result

Just the Hauptprufung to look forward to now

https://m.facebook.com/UKSHA-502164506587351/
    Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

There is a dog that knows his place! What a fienen hund.

I have been priviledged to witness at first hand the level of skill, understanding, dedication and a determination to succeed that went into this. They are rare indeed and humbling. A near perfect score is the just result for such hard work.

See you when you get back.
    R.

Hi All .
    Just back from Germany today, what an amazing 10 days. Thank you all for the kind regards, support, and encouragement and at times it was needed.It was at times hard and a challenge if it was easy then there would be no reward and very little satisfaction. So thanks to all only the Hauptprufung now.
    I agree Winger 243, since I started this I have been privileged to witness some amazing Scent hound work and more importantly their Leader/Handler and watch and learn. Their selfless devotion to the work and the reverence in which they are held by all other hunters and authorities is quite humbling you are right. They do not do this for glory nor financial reward only for the work, a very special breed of dog, and owner.
    Once again thanks for the good wishes we have much to learn here yet. Regards WIDU.
    TO STRIVE, TO SEEK, TO FIND. AND NEVER TO YIELD.

Thanks Barron ,
    Yes the dog would track all day all night and then some !!. Problem is not sure if i can??. The trail was a hard one just the luck of the draw , 1,500mtrs very testing terrain in the Palatine Mountains, only 120 ml of blood lots of turns and then Boar rooting up part of the track under the big oaks. Red deer scent where they had been over the area and then he in thick cover turned to put out two Uberloifer's which were bedded up for the day right next to the track.So it was a hard track but if he /we have a fault it is only that he goes hard on a track ( to fast) but it is easier to slow a dog down than to speed one up so they say.
    Once again thanks to all you know who I mean . Regards Widu.
    Sorry Barron to here you have been banned from posting on here I thought you put up some very good thought provoking posts what a shame.
    TO STRIVE, TO SEEK, TO FIND. AND NEVER TO YIELD.