Sunday morning foxing.

Yds is not all deer stalking.
I also organise fox shoots mainly amongst my helpers and friends to shoot foxes on my game shoot.
This however has gone on now to helping landowners/keepers who have problem foxes deal with lamp shy foxes...... Kinda paying my rent and getting the boys out.
Well 3 of us were out yesterday morning when Murph missed x2 foxes from his high seat... *aaaa* ...to be fair they were both on the same hedge line some 325m's away 10 minutes apart.
0085.jpg

We went for a rematch this morning now x4 of us.
When murph climbed into his seat this morning in the starlight he was met by this poster the keeper had left him.
0063.jpg

Well would you dare miss again?
LOL
Anyhows he never got the chance for a re-match, rabbit killer behind the wood shot this big dog fox late in the morning.
0095.jpg

Very good mate! Have been out myself last 3 mornings, only connected with 1 thus far but a big lamp shy dog I've been after for ages!

Gone back to 75grn ballistic after changing to 100grn soft point ( 2 missed foxes ). Shot this big boy Sat evening, then the rest of evening was ruined by some joy riding B**stered torching a car behind a wood where Charlie's been giving us the run around. Regards Adrian

photo0020.jpg
photo0018.jpg

Last edited:
Back