Thread: T8 Moderator Available

T8 Moderator Available

Hi, T8 Moderator 1/2" UNF with bush, excellent condition very little use.

Was on my BRNO .243 I had, but unfortunately doesn't fit the Varmint barrel Howa 1500 5/8" UNF I switched to recently.

PM If it's any use to anyone, 100 & please ensure you have space on your ticket.

Can arrange courier For additional 25 if you're not in the area for face to face transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonay33 View Post
    Hi, T8 Moderator 1/2" UNF with bush, excellent condition very little use.

Was on my BRNO .243 I had, but unfortunately doesn't fit the Varmint barrel Howa 1500 5/8" UNF I switched to recently.

PM If it's any use to anyone, 100 & please ensure you have space on your ticket.

Can arrange courier For additional 25 if you're not in the area for face to face transfer.

Why not trade it in at Jackson Rifles against a new one in your thread size ??

this shoul be in the classifieds but sneaky way of advertising it lol just out of interest what caliber is your howa as my howa varmint .223 was a 1/2" unf thread and i fitted a t8 to it
    Howa .223 varmint. Ruger 10-22. rizzini 20 bore o/u couple of 12 bores

where in SW scotland are you mate?

Hi, I'm in South Ayrshire just now.

Hi, the trade in price was basically what I'm looking for, given it's in excellent condition, I'd rather someone get it cheap than have a retailer put a mark-up on it and some poor buyer have to stump up an extra 75 or more.

Hi, I bought it from a RFD down south who told me it was 1/2" UNF, it was only when it arrived up here I discovered it was 5/8 UNF. The nice chap down south basically just said, Oops..! I was happy with the Howa so kept it. I's .223 and has had the detachable Mag conversion done on it. First 8 shots at 100 yards got it down to 1/2" Group off a Harris Bipod with a Niko Scope. Very smooth action and a good fit. My previous BRNO in .243 was a bit short on the Stock, this one fits perfectly.