Thread: Hind syndicate

Hind syndicate

From the 20th Oct to 15th Feb in the scottish highlands north of Inverness.

6 man hind syndicate on an 8000 acre lease, cull up to 60 beasts, Sika and Reds. Level one needed and preferably Level 2 as well. Venison to be retained by shooter.

PM me in first instance, not for inexperienced stalkers and must be committed. Cost 750.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

pm sent the highlander

Incoming from Ian too.

did you get my pm?

ally

Malcom is away stalking with clients at the moment, he will get back to everyone when he returns.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Back now so please PM me all your details and phone numbers, all those I have not yet responded to as I need to sort this, this week as I am away again this weekend and at the end of the following week.

Thanks

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

pm sent

All positions now filled. thank you to everyone who applied. I have replied to everyone as far as I am aware, but if I havnt I apologise as I have been very busy. I have been away about 5 weeks and home for about 5 nights!!

Thank you

ZEISS PRO STALKER.