Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: have a read of this tosh

"Seek the wisdom of ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child"
    http://www.totally22.co.uk

Jesus f*cking Christ - how do they come up with this *****?! When was the last time you met a kid who was into hunting/shotguns/firearms who was a trouble maker? We simply don't tolerate troublesome kids in our sport so we produce well-grounded responsible young adults who have a respect for firearms and their elders.

Sad bunch of morons who waste time putting animal welfare before children - I notice they aren't lobbying to stop kids watching violence, sex, and drugs on TV/computer games?!??

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyDoom View Post
    Jesus f*cking Christ - how do they come up with this *****?! When was the last time you met a kid who was into hunting/shotguns/firearms who was a trouble maker? We simply don't tolerate troublesome kids in our sport so we produce well-grounded responsible young adults who have a respect for firearms and their elders.

Sad bunch of morons who waste time putting animal welfare before children - I notice they aren't lobbying to stop kids watching violence, sex, and drugs on TV/computer games?!??
    its not that kids are troublesome or its doing them harm its a way to stop shooting sports full stop take away the kids no more shooting in the future , i am seeing a lack of shooting mags in my local areas the wife travels to hull for mine they are trying everything they can to take away piece by piece in any way shape or form to stop shooting sports , this is why i think all shooting orgs should get together and we aught to stand together voicing our rights against this crap that they sling in all directions , atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

good god that is a lot of sh** are this lot from planet earth ? for goodness sake banning fly traps are this lot for real ?.

Tosh yes, but realistically, how many under 18s would this actually affect? I should imagine very few as most under 18s who will want to read shooting matter will have parents/relatives who shoot anyway so they will be introduced to shooting directly and will also have access to magazines through their parents.

Blog Entries
    My eldest is 13, a SGC holder and a BASC young shot. The only shooting magazines she reads is from BASC. She is also a member of Wilts Wildlife, RSPB and Woodland trust. She subscribes to Pony.

Can you guess she's not a Towny like the pilluks pushing this agenda! She has the most incredible sensitivity for life but understands that hunting is part of keeping a balance.

She got interested after a fox killed our ducks.

Make them top shelf. It's going to be sure to be seen and wanted by 14 year old boys everywhere. If they can break off from killing people for 2 minutes on their Nintendo etc!

How many of us shoot because we enjoy killing?

Complete rubbish!

What a load of F---ing *****, I am off up to WHsmith in a bit I do hope the ******s offer me a leaflet.

I think it is a great idea ;-) The placing of w**k mags on the top shelf only seems to encourage the practice with the young, lets hope putting shooting mags in the same place has the same affect.

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    What a load of F---ing *****, I am off up to WHsmith in a bit I do hope the ******s offer me a leaflet.
    +1

I hope they're about when I pop down to WHSmiths.
    I'll take as many leaflets as possible go round the corner shred them and bin them.
    As for the numptys that are mentioned in the notes -
    I wish they lived near me so that I could monitor their reaction when the area they live in becomes overrun with rats, grey squirrels and foxes.
    Not that I would activley participate in such a thing as releasing pest animals in certain areas - no I'll leave that to the RSPCA and SSPCA

Ed