Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Sales in Classified

Trade Sales in Classified

Any chance we could get a separate "Trade Member" Classifieds section please?

It seems to me that there are occasions when private sellers ads are swamped and therefore are off the first page (and buried) in no time.

Anyone else think there is a need for this - or is it just me being grumpy?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    good idea.
    On the face of it I can see why the idea sounds good, but I am not entirely sure that the trade members would agree.

Good ideer mate, will stop bumping getting out of hand,
    And yet another 7mm-08 user...

It might help slightly if we had a 'new' and 'second hand' section, as trade sellers are generally selling new stuff?
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Eyefor View Post
    It seems to me that there are occasions when private sellers ads are swamped and therefore are off the first page (and buried) in no time.
    Like today
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

I see where you are coming from. But there is clearly certain members who advertise items for sale regular, who are not trade members. But obviously trading second hand goods and making money. These people should be made to make a donation as I do to advertise. Or every one should pay or donate a fee then it is fair across the board.
    Andrew

I only mentioned this to csl last night on the phone, not sure if he heard me as he was busy eating venison stew sandwiches at the time, and was very stressed with other things he was dog tired but im sure if he can he will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckbones View Post
    I see where you are coming from. But there is clearly certain members who advertise items for sale regular, who are not trade members. But obviously trading second hand goods and making money. These people should be made to make a donation as I do to advertise. Or every one should pay or donate a fee then it is fair across the board.
    Andrew
    Buckbones is right,it doesn't take long to see who sells kit regularly who are not so called trade members

Classifieds

Just a note, but I think it maybe time for a trade / private section in the classifieds, as you seem to be getting lots of trade posts?

Only a thought

Cheers