Thread: Sako 75 85 in .308

Sako 75 85 in .308

I am in the market for a Sako in .308 and my budget is probably closer to a 75 but would consider an 85.

Of course I would prefer an unused perfect condition one but am open to well-cared-for good condition.

I favour wood and blue, but again am open to the other variations.

What does anybody have?

Hi Alantoo I am about to list my Sako Forester. It is an older model and had a little wear, but is in excellent working condition. It holds a fantastic group, is well balanced. Wooden stock and blued. It is screw cut and will go with Optilock rings, A-Tech Maxium moderator (with less than 50 rounds through it) and going for a steal...so you can buy the best scope out there with the remained of your budget. Interested?
    Thanks Tayles

Quote Originally Posted by Tayles007 View Post
    Hi Alantoo I am about to list my Sako Forester. It is an older model and had a little wear, but is in excellent working condition. It holds a fantastic group, is well balanced. Wooden stock and blued. It is screw cut and will go with Optilock rings, A-Tech Maxium moderator (with less than 50 rounds through it) and going for a steal...so you can buy the best scope out there with the remained of your budget. Interested?
    Thanks Tayles
    Hi Tayles007,

Thank you for the offer but my wanted ad. is only slightly younger than your rifle!

It sounds a lovely gun. I would have taken your arm off as they say. I am sure someone will.

But!

I posted that wanted ad. a few years ago now...before the forum software was changed and we were able to mark them as closed it was so long ago!

I will go back through and find it to see if I can mark it closed now.

I did not get any response at the time sadly, in fact yours is the first and only one...with a second response of a PM offer also this morning!

I ended up buying a rifle from the man I did my first stalks with...in fact it was the actual rifle I shot my first two deer with.

Thanks for the heads up all the same.

Alan