Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheers nutty spaniel

Cheers nutty spaniel

Got my snugpack response bag today , top bit of kit , top guy too deal with.
    Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Acm View Post
    Got my snugpack response bag today , top bit of kit , top guy too deal with.
    Many thanks
    Cheers thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Acm View Post
    top guy too deal with.
    Your joking he is a conman sold me a bottle of 'Trade Secret' for 700 but he did give me a Beretta 686 with it. Thanks again John pleasure doing business with you.

ATB

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by firsttimer View Post
    Your joking he is a conman sold me a bottle of 'Trade Secret' for 700 but he did give me a Beretta 686 with it. Thanks again John pleasure doing business with you.

ATB

Andy
    Oi if I thought that I would of charged you 800 for the cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to meet you aswell mate.

nutty

[QUOTE=firsttimer;452700]Your joking he is a conman sold me a bottle of 'Trade Secret' for 700 but he did give me a Beretta 686 with it. Thanks again John pleasure doing business with you.

ATB

Andy

Beretta 686 they'll be no excuses now Andy, from you or Brian & hopefully more birds in the bag. !

Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

[QUOTE=Uncle Buck;453027]

ATB

Andy

Beretta 686 they'll be no excuses now Andy, from you or Brian & hopefully more birds in the bag. !

Rgds, Buck.
    Buck I hope he dont teach it bad habits!!! It worked fine with me and the lead always went where it was put.

nutty

[QUOTE=nuttyspaniel;453094]
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post

Buck I hope he dont teach it bad habits!!! It worked fine with me and the lead always went where it was put.

nutty
    Nutty

Thing is some people talk about shooting and others go shooting, so Uncle Buck get oot there and show us how it's done He keeps promising to take me out on the pigeons but season is now gone and no outing, says it all really

[QUOTE=firsttimer;453141]
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyspaniel View Post

Nutty

Thing is some people talk about shooting and others go shooting, so Uncle Buck get oot there and show us how it's done He keeps promising to take me out on the pigeons but season is now gone and no outing, says it all really

Andy the challange has been set.... Andy Ill show him how its done.... Your more than welcome to come down to the wee walk1 stand 1 shoot Im in some sat if you like, have a shot at a few Pheasants and a flight at the ducks after.

nutty

nutty

[QUOTE=nuttyspaniel;453094]
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post

nutty

Nutty I personally think he's need'n to visit the Opticians !

[QUOTE=firsttimer;453141]
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyspaniel View Post

Nutty

Andy you know me better than that my lips are sealed.......!

Rgds Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

[QUOTE=nuttyspaniel;453168]

Andy the challange has been set.... Andy Ill show him how its done.... Your more than welcome to come down to the wee walk1 stand 1 shoot Im in some sat if you like, have a shot at a few Pheasants and a flight at the ducks after.

nutty

nutty
    That is a very kind offer and I might just take you up on it! Do you accept daft cocker spaniels on the shoot to flush the birds as I have one