ASE UTRA moderators

rarms

These guys undoubtedly make the best mods out there! No commercial sponsorship here, but you could call them the zeiss of the moderator world ;)

ASEMODS.jpg

Not really who wants a brick on the end of ya rifle !

Now you could call A-Tec moderators the Swarovski of the moderator world !

Not really who wants a brick on the end of ya rifle !

Now you could call A-Tec moderators the Swarovski of the moderator world !

I didn't realise that Swarovski were considered as light weight and disposable after a few hundred shots :eek:

Neil. :)

My A tec had many more shots through it and not a mark on it just like swarovski built to last :D

Would put one of our British built stainless mods against them!

Custom mods at factory mod prices.

I looked at your mods at the Midland, very nice, but too big and bulky for my Hornet I'm afraid.
I'm using a Pess Mini-T, (not mini-target) really a rimfire mod but works well on the Hornet and is nice and small.

Hi Neil
A common mistake lol.... you looked at a selection of our mods not all of them, as I said we make mods to customer specification.

:) best regards

Colin

Hi Neil
A common mistake lol.... you looked at a selection of our mods not all of them, as I said we make mods to customer specification.

:) best regards

Colin

Agree with that - had a look at them at the MGF stand (brock and Norris' stand) - nice little mods some of them :)

Agree with that - had a look at them at the MGF stand (brock and Norris' stand) - nice little mods some of them :)

Yup that's where I saw them, nothing small enough for me though, never thought to ask if there were others in the range.
The 6mm has an ASE CQB (.223 one) and is fine, no barrel for a reflex anyway, but I do still have a spare .22 moderator slot

Back