Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bullets in flight

Bullets in flight

I remember reading a thread not to long ago about watching the bullets flight when lamping,I shot at bisley Sunday and at 600yds I could watch my shots all the way to the target.

Lamping with .17hmr you can see the bullet if your holding the lamp even at fairly short ranges.

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    I remember reading a thread not to long ago about watching the bullets flight when lamping,I shot at bisley Sunday and at 600yds I could watch my shots all the way to the target.
    Lucky beggar !
    I have a job seeing the target at 600 yards.

HWH.

What I should of wrote is I watched my bullets flight all the way to the middle of the target ,well I did come 2nd

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    What I should of wrote is I watched my bullets flight all the way to the middle of the target ,well I did come 2nd

stop blowing smoke

we have all seen this more than once, even me with my cr@p eyesight/bad right eye.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

walking to a range years ago b range opened fire not only could i see sonic rings i could feel the energy needless to say we all gave the churchill salute to b range

Used to get it loads with the 22WMR when lamping, was great fun to see this firefly zipping along

hi
    i was on target 34 at 600 allday pity i did not know someone from the forum was there also

steve

We was on lane 43,you must have been aware that someone was having a heart attack in lane 44 about 4.15pm ish.i was awful watching this bloke having CPR to keep him going til ambulance arrived.one of the ladies in our club is a first aider,she started CPR and others joined in,our club still doesn't know if he is ok and recovering.
    Last edited by swarovski; 12-10-2012 at 17:10.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    stop blowing smoke

we have all seen this more than once, even me with my cr@p eyesight/bad right eye.

bob.
    I've not been looking for it before as I usually shoot from the hip at 600yds to give others a chance