Leupold CDS turret

Steyer 6.5

Has anyone used or is using the Leupold CDS (custom dial system). It looks like a similar turret to Zeiss and Swarovski BT? I'll stand corrected though.

Has anyone used or is using the Leupold CDS (custom dial system). It looks like a similar turret to Zeiss and Swarovski BT? I'll stand corrected though.
if its a true "custom dial system" it would have been etched to "your" personal ballistic data,if its not it will be with same as the rest of the BT,you have to set it up with real time data,
Iam sute yopu will get the "you dont need them" comments,but why struggle when you can just dial

Have either of you guys seen or tried it. Sisi according to the website you send relevant data and you get disc with rifle and bullet details on it.

Have either of you guys seen or tried it. Sisi according to the website you send relevant data and you get disc with rifle and bullet details on it.

not used theres but its the same prinicable with all turrets thats lazer etched,you have to get your data bob on,as if it put **** in your get **** out.personally your better off dong you oen field work and work in MOA

I did look at that the other day,is it a gymic or does it really work,I would say if you go down that route you need to find the magic load and stick with it,once you know you know,I used smks this time,I did try them last time so I already knew,dialled in 13.5 moa and used my rear sandbag for zeroing and put the first shot smack bang in the middle :cool:

I have had them on my .308 for the last two years and find them spot on. I Leave it on the 200 meters mark most of the time [although sighted in at a 100] and only dial in when further range is needed. I have a vari x 3 1-5x20 scope so 400 meters is my furthest range on small animals such as chamois. The turrets are not easily knocked out of alignment like most people think they are prone to do. I also use them in heavy bush and have never had that problem. Being exposed though and with a zero stop they are so quick and easy to use.

I've got a Leupy mk4 on my 308,are they made to shoot out to 1000yds and do they make them for mk4,how much do they cost

in general these only fit the coin slot turretted scopes.
you are basically replacing the dust caps with a new turret that fits into the coin slot

not sure the Mk4 has slots does it?

Back