Thread: Best say Hi then

Best say Hi then

I'm Pete from Wiltshire, I'm currently shooting 17hmr,.22lr, 5.56, 4.6, .308 and 9mm. I shoot the 17,22 and 308 for pleasure on vermin, foxes etc and just starting looking into stalking deer. Happiest when taking rabbits and crows at 400+yds

Quote Originally Posted by The tramp View Post
    I'm Pete from Wiltshire, I'm currently shooting 17hmr,.22lr, 5.56, 4.6, .308 and 9mm. I shoot the 17,22 and 308 for pleasure on vermin, foxes etc and just starting looking into stalking deer. Happiest when taking rabbits and crows at 400+yds
    Hi The art of stalking is to get in close to the deer and take a safe shot dont see why you need to shoot out to 400+yds you only have to walk out to recover your kill .any way wecolme to the site from me
    DJC

Quote Originally Posted by DJC View Post
    Hi The art of stalking is to get in close to the deer and take a safe shot dont see why you need to shoot out to 400+yds you only have to walk out to recover your kill .any way wecolme to the site from me
    DJC

Certainly not planning on shooting deer at 400, I have stalked before I got my ticket conditioned, just never took the shot, and have reguarly got within 50 yards of roe on my permissions, so now I'd like to do the same, but taking the shot

Welcome to the SD, nice list of rifles you have there!
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

Quote Originally Posted by The tramp View Post
    Sounds like a bit of sport for a nice summer evening!!!welcome to SD........

Welcome to the site Tramp.

Martin

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses