Thread: powder acurrate / lovex

powder acurrate / lovex

hi all im looking for a supply of accurate/ lovex 4350 powder around the hants/berks /surrey area any one know where i can get a supply ? thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by ndt man View Post
    hi all im looking for a supply of accurate/ lovex 4350 powder around the hants/berks /surrey area any one know where i can get a supply ? thanks .
    Andy Allwood stocks Lovex powder, give him a ring
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    Andy Allwood stocks Lovex powder, give him a ring
    He also stocks accurate, agree with Kengive him a ring.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

It's sold at Bisley.
    The Trafalgar meeting is on next weekend and I'd guess someone at the trade stands in the pavillion will be selling it as well.

I was told by my local supplier of Accurate powder that is all being rebranded as Lovex.

Got some 2520 at bisley last Sunday,it's best to ring several days in advance to make sure they got some in NRA office,it's kept in the armoury apparently so order and get your name put on it,2520 36 per lb

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    Got some 2520 at bisley last Sunday,it's best to ring several days in advance to make sure they got some in NRA office,it's kept in the armoury apparently so order and get your name put on it,2520 36 per lb
    wow! its gone up since I got my last lot,however the OP isn't after 2520 (filthy sooty stuff that it is )
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Shoots the scenars demon at 1000yds with 45grs doing 2900fps.dirty or not its good for me,yeah it's called lovex now,was other ones there,not sure what ones though,atb swaro
    Last edited by swarovski; 14-10-2012 at 19:28.