Thread: swaro customer service and weldons gun room

swaro customer service and weldons gun room

Over the past two months i have been having a situation with my new z6i gen 2 2.5-15x56 the problem was distortion on the red dot when illuminated.
    However when i reported the problem to Weldon gun room where i bought it from they jumped into damage limitation mode.Straight away they sent it back to austria and loaned me a zeiss to get by.
    When it came back they had sent a new one in replacement not just a repair on my one, however this two had exactly the same problem once again back to austria, this time it came back perfect and with a free B/T upgrade for my troubles, i cannot say how pleased i am that this kind of service is still around today.
    Both from Weldon gun room and Swavorski I cannot recomend these 2 high enough.and the scope is out of this world

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyboy View Post
    Over the past two months i have been having a situation with my new z6i gen 2 2.5-15x56 the problem was distortion on the red dot when illuminated.
    However when i reported the problem to Weldon gun room where i bought it from they jumped into damage limitation mode.Straight away they sent it back to austria and loaned me a zeiss to get by.
    When it came back they had sent a new one in replacement not just a repair on my one, however this two had exactly the same problem once again back to austria, this time it came back perfect and with a free B/T upgrade for my troubles, i cannot say how pleased i am that this kind of service is still around today.
    Both from Weldon gun room and Swavorski I cannot recomend these 2 high enough.and the scope is out of this world
    This is why I have gone with Swarovski over the others if you do have problems which are rare then it is sorted out quickly and efficiently emails are answered within minuets sometimes phone calls taken and acted upon instead of delays and fobbing you off top marks from me......

I had a problem with the battery running down when not in use. Went to the local gunshot who i found out were a swaro dealer, albeit not where I bought it from and they less than helpful,their loss. Sent it swarovski and it went to Autria and came back 3 weeks later fixed no charge. Can't fault the swarovski back up shame about there local gunshop attitude but in the long run their loss. It is sometimes worth paying for what you get.

What was the problem with these scopes then? were you unable to focus the reticle to get a sharp dot?

Tom the red dot was distorted and it would leave a red glow around the outer edge
    but the new one is fine and ive just set up the b/t and it works fine and easy to set up

Tom D

With mine it was just a case of the battery running down even when not in use. The focus and non illuminated reticle were unaffected even when the battery was flat.