Thread: Waste of time

Waste of time

Got up this morning,looked out the window,no fog so went stalking,the closer I got the worse the fog,got there and wandered down to first field and waited and waited,it kept looking like it was gone go,2.5hrs later it did,had a bit of a scout around and went home,wernt a happy chappy

I can sympathize. Last year I spent two weeks arranging a full day off so that I could go gather my mule deer. Woke up and it was snowing so hard that I couldn't see 40 yards ahead. It stayed that way all day. At one point I just set out walking across the prairie hoping to stumble within sight of some deer. It was like tossing a spear into a lake and hoping to come up with a trout.~Muir

Met office forecast on my phone said fog,I got my kit out ready for the morning,was crystal clear when I outside at 6.15am,stars still out,we had our first frost,i didnt realise until i got out to my 4x4.had to scrape the ice off the windscreen,i had 50 min drive,drove about 8 miles before it was foggy,closer i got,worse it got,the worst thing was it kept looking like the sun was going to burn it away,not quite sure how I waited so patiently,never mind

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    Got up this morning,looked out the window,no fog so went stalking,the closer I got the worse the fog,got there and wandered down to first field and waited and waited,it kept looking like it was gone go,2.5hrs later it did,had a bit of a scout around and went home,wernt a happy chappy

SNAP!!!!