Thread: how many ?

how many ?

I was just wondering how many guys on here are professional stalkers ?

Not me
    always thought if you had to make a living out of your pastime it stops being fun and relaxation
    Doc

well i class my self as professional but i still have a day job ...... it helps balence the books ! il manage nearly 300 outings a year !

cheers lee

I am, have been a full time professional Stalker, Keeper, and Fishing Ghillie since leaving school just short of 20 years ago. Currently work over 40,000 acres in the north of Scotland.

I am, have been a full time professional Stalker, Keeper, and Fishing Ghillie since leaving school just short of 20 years ago. Currently work over 40,000 acres in the north of Scotland.

Not Me
    i do it as i luv it and take others out because i enjoy it
    now spend as much time take shots with the camera as i do with a rifle
    Lee 300 stalks a year God bless you
    i drive around the farm every morning before i start work and every evening when i hav finished
    not sure that 600+ auto stalks counts
    but i get some great pics

Me neither
    I'm a forester, but like to think that the stalking I do is very professional!!

professional in the way i approach the cull and the estate pay for my expenses and i keep the venison money, but i am not employed solely by the estate as a stalker. i wouldn't say no to a professional full time role somewhere.

clive