Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild Boar Hunting in Serbia, December. 1 SPACE LEFT

Wild Boar Hunting in Serbia, December. 1 SPACE LEFT

DRIVEN WILD BOAR IN SERBIA

ONE SPACE LEFT

Results from our last trip:

Day 1; We shot 63 rounds and got 21 Boar. All 10 guns shot at least 1 boar.
    Day 2; 82 shots fired
    Day 3; 99 shots fired

Total Boar shot; 55

Overall we had a great time! Cover was a bit thicker than normal due to abnormal weather. Should be better once we've had a bit of cold weather. Best Driven Boar trip out there for the money, and if we can get 10 more guns we will run another trip this year.

Here are a few we shot;

Here is a short review written by a friend of mine who has just got back from the trip;

Eddy. I was on this trip also. As Starrshot said, it was excellent. I've been to Poland 3 times before and it beat these trips hands down. You get what you pay for I'm afraid. We saw lots and lots of pigs, the hunting lodge was fantastic, as was the food and the organisation was the best i've experianced. We fired 99 shots on the last day!
    My only criticism was that we should have gone at least a month later when the cover has come off the undergrowth. I reckon we would have shot 80 pigs instead of 53 if there was less cover. To be fair, Serbia has had no rain for 4 months and the leaves are hanging on the trees. It was also 24 degrees while we were there and it should have been 10 -14 degrees.
    I would rather save my money for two years and go to a place like this than spend 1500 on two annual, mediocre trips. PM me if you want more info. John
    The first picture is Starrshots first pig (he had two on the first drive and 6 in total)

INFORMATION

- 2nd - 6th December

- 2310 for 3 days hunting

- 66 boar over 10 guns

- Cost covers transport, accommodation and shooting

- No trophy fees

- Flight costs will be additional price. approx - 250.00
    Last edited by A1Decoy.co.uk; 23-10-2012 at 12:13. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by A1Decoy.co.uk View Post
    DRIVEN WILD BOAR IN SERBIA

ONE SPACE LEFT

I am currently in Serbia, running the 1st of our 3 driven
    Wild Boar trips.

Day one we shot 63 rounds and got 21 Boar.

Here are a few we shot yesterday;

INFORMATION

- 2nd - 6th December

- 2310 for 3 days hunting

- 66 boar over 10 guns

- Cost covers transport, accommodation and shooting

- No trophy fees

- Flight costs will be additional price. approx - 250.00
    PM me if you want to know what this place is like. I've just got back and it was excellent!

does this mean you can shoot as many boar as you like for no extra cost

How do you know there are 66 boar? Is this park shooting with the animals released to order or wild boar?

I think its obvious whats being offered

A quota of 66 boar for the ten guns and for the money paid...

I assume for the quota to be given they are themselves confident there are a lot more than that covering the grounds to be hunted..

Correct me if i am wrong.
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Is this fair chase hunting or is it a fenced reserve?
    "If you don't belong, don't be long"

The hunts take place in fenced areas, that is why you shoot lots of pigs!
    To be fair, I was very dubious about hunting in fenced areas before I went. I had always considered myself be an ethical hunter and had only ever hunted truly wild game before (except of course for reared pheasant, partridge and duck). I was therefore very suprised at how the pigs were no different in their behavior than wild pigs.
    It probably would still not be everyone's cup of tea but all I would say is don't knock it till you've tried it. The areas were on average, 3000-5000 acres and I only saw the fence once in 3 days. It is basically commercial boar shooting the same as we do pheasants here and these guys really know what they are doing.
    The guys have just got back again and they had 106 boar for just over 300 shots and were not charged any more.

Thanks Pip.....very honest account.

have to say it's not for me but, does seem like good value for the volume of game.

ATB
    Moses
    "If you don't belong, don't be long"

Thanks for that honest account pip. Just to say I have been WILD BOAR shooting for 12 years now and it's the best sport ever.These days are so exciting as you see Boar on all the drives and on average get 10 to 12 shots a day.I do get bored on driven hunts (not stalking them that's different) waiting and not seeing any Boar.
    We had a good team 11 guns shot 5 medal Boar and 26 kilers out of 106 Boar shot .With no trophy charges any one of the medal boar would have cost 3000 to 3500 euro to stalk.Cost was 2310 plus flight 250 that's all you pay.No hidden costs .I will be running 4 trips next year in nov and Dec as it's by far the best deal to be had.
    If you want to discuss call Mark 07860 657990
    Last edited by A1Decoy.co.uk; 12-12-2012 at 21:15.

Was the cost 3000 or 2000 as in op?