Thread: Stalking with Ian Farrington.

Stalking with Ian Farrington.

Just returned from a three day trip with Ian and Jo and would like to thank them for their hospitality they really took care of us with our smart accommodation and jo's fabulous cooking skills. Ian's knowledge was top notch I learnt new skills that will improve my future stalking and will stay with me forever. There was plenty of deer; fallow, roe and even a lovely sika was seen. Grounds and woodlands were fantastic best stalking week I have had. Coming back next year.

p.s. try not to forget your rifle when stalking
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dac9976 View Post
    You didn't!?

Nice buck well done.

Quote Originally Posted by dac9976 View Post
    Just returned from a three day trip with Ian and Jo and would like to thank them for their hospitality they really took care of us with our smart accommodation and jo's fabulous cooking skills. Ian's knowledge was top notch I learnt new skills that will improve my future stalking and will stay with me forever. There was plenty of deer; fallow, roe and even a lovely sika was seen. Grounds and woodlands were fantastic best stalking week I have had. Coming back next year.

Jeepers, that trumps the occasion I was out with Ian a few years ago and managed to forget my bins.....!!! Must be summat in the water.....

(But well done, great result!)
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Thumbs up

Hey - that was not fair! I only left the rifle behind that one time & besides, it was years ago & doesn't count!

Nice spending some time with you guys - looking forward to seeing you again some day. Jo still has not recovered from the amount you could eat between you...... & the dog is looking lonely!

@ Merlin - Trust me Quen, no other shooter has EVER been showered in liquid slurry & made to sit like that for six hours...... & to think, you believed me when I said it was essential to suppress your human scent! I confess, I do mention that day to other visitors........ occasionally!

Rgds

Ian & Jo
    Last edited by IanF; 18-10-2012 at 09:19.
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Thanks Cougar & Merlin.
    i didn't forget my rifle