Thread: Rifle butt cover

Rifle butt cover

Good afternoon fellow stalkers,

Iam looking for a butt cover for my rifles, having raised the comb I want to put a cover over it, I did see one where the cover slips over the butt, and is secured by velcro, it also had small pockets on for carrying small odds & ends in, but as usual when you need something, you never find it until it is no longer required. Any suggestions please ???

many thanks

patrickt

I use one of these to cover my comb raiser:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	84b2648c5347cb5558290151.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	20405

Which looks well on my synthetic stock...

AIM do a good one - velcro adjustable, integral pocket and velcro fitted cartridge loops ( 2 sizes supplied ) that go either in the pocket or outside.
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Outfitting View Post
    AIM do a good one - velcro adjustable, integral pocket and velcro fitted cartridge loops ( 2 sizes supplied ) that go either in the pocket or outside.
    I that this is the AIM one:
    * Aim Field Sports Rifle Butt Cheek-piece review | Gear/Equipment Test Reviews | Gunmart

Alternatively I have one the Eagle Industries cheek piece butt bag, (Shooter’s Stock Pack) by RifleCraft which I think is very neat, I can't find a link to it but the following review talks about it and suggests calling RifleCraft which is what I did :

* Eagle Accessories review | Gear/Equipment Test Reviews | Gunmart

Quote Originally Posted by Klenchblaize View Post
    thank you Klenchblaize for the information, however I have accessed this site, and it appears that they do not post to UK, unless you know different? any clue as this is exactly what Iam looking for, thanks agai. patrickt

HUNTERS OF ENGLAND do a combe raiser & bullet holder i have one on my rifle available from reloading solutions hope thi s helps Regards Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Outfitting View Post
    Patrick. http://aimfieldsports.com/AIM-Store and scroll to the bottom. Best regards JCS

I have 2 normal Eagle ones and a third modified Eagle one by BALS (Their MK-2 is a modified Eagle stock unit with added movable bean bag rest)

I also make leather stock pads/cheekrests for several rifles and carbines
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails $T2eC16hHJIIE9qTYM,6wBQPYYV3RzQ~~60_12.JPG