Rifle butt cover

patrickt

Good afternoon fellow stalkers,

Iam looking for a butt cover for my rifles, having raised the comb I want to put a cover over it, I did see one where the cover slips over the butt, and is secured by velcro, it also had small pockets on for carrying small odds & ends in, but as usual when you need something, you never find it until it is no longer required. Any suggestions please ???

many thanks

patrickt

I use one of these to cover my comb raiser:

84b2648c5347cb5558290151.jpg

Which looks well on my synthetic stock...

AIM do a good one - velcro adjustable, integral pocket and velcro fitted cartridge loops ( 2 sizes supplied ) that go either in the pocket or outside.

AIM do a good one - velcro adjustable, integral pocket and velcro fitted cartridge loops ( 2 sizes supplied ) that go either in the pocket or outside.

I that this is the AIM one:
* Aim Field Sports Rifle Butt Cheek-piece review | Gear/Equipment Test Reviews | Gunmart

Alternatively I have one the Eagle Industries cheek piece butt bag, (Shooter’s Stock Pack) by RifleCraft which I think is very neat, I can't find a link to it but the following review talks about it and suggests calling RifleCraft which is what I did :

* Eagle Accessories review | Gear/Equipment Test Reviews | Gunmart

HUNTERS OF ENGLAND do a combe raiser & bullet holder i have one on my rifle available from reloading solutions hope thi s helps Regards Steve

I have 2 normal Eagle ones and a third modified Eagle one by BALS (Their MK-2 is a modified Eagle stock unit with added movable bean bag rest)

$T2eC16hHJIIE9qTYM,6wBQPYYV3RzQ~~60_12.JPG

I also make leather stock pads/cheekrests for several rifles and carbines

Attachments

• $T2eC16hHJIIE9qTYM,6wBQPYYV3RzQ~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16hHJIIE9qTYM,6wBQPYYV3RzQ~~60_12.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
Back