Thread: Tree climbing harness , weaver leather climbing rig

Tree climbing harness , weaver leather climbing rig

Hi all ill copy and paste what it says about this on the manufactures website. It's 100 % complete in excellent condition , can't have been used more than once or twice and its very well made . Built in the USA of premium webbing and leather . I am a size 34 waist and it fits me well but it adjusts down to a 28 . It's got all its current safety tags .

WEAVER LEATHER HARNESS 1041ce

"This Harness offers extra back support and more freedom of movement and are designed specifically for split-tail climbing.

The extra wide 6" waist back is foam filled and lined with soft brown oil tanned top grain steer hide leather to provide back support and comfort.

Two nylon utility straps (each with a chrome brass snap and a 2" nickel plated ring) help keep tools close at hand.

Leg straps of 2" wide nylon lined with soft brown oil tanned top grain steer hide leather are more comfortable than narrower, unlined straps. Leg straps help reduce slip-through."

im after 120 quid posted , or nearest offer .
    All the best

It was made in 2004 and has been kept in the dark so no uv damage . It has all its safety tags sayings its safe etc and was tested to ec standard in Surrey , but I can't find anything called a loler ? I'm not an arborist . This is in excellent order with no signs of wear .
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Acm View Post
    It was made in 2004 and has been kept in the dark so no uv damage . It has all its safety tags sayings its safe etc and was tested to ec standard in Surrey , but I can't find anything called a loler ? I'm not an arborist . This is in excellent order with no signs of wear .
    cheers
    Thank you.

If anyone wants this for 65 quid posted its theirs.
    Last edited by Acm; 22-10-2012 at 19:00.

If anyone wants this for 65 quid posted its theirs .

Now sold , thanks !