Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caley

Caley

I live in the Highlands and enjoy a range of shooting from wildfowling,rabbiting to stalking, I have already attained my level 1 and am currently sitting my level 2, I have many outdoor interests including 4 x 4 driving and have been a pigeon racer since my early years.
    I have various shooting grounds at my disposal in the Highland region each individually catered for the type of shooting I carry out, I currently have a 243 Tikka & am getting a 6.5 x 55 Sako.

Welcome to SD Caley.........

Welcome Caley . Just returned from a week up your part, back up the end of Nov for a week on the hinds.

Any relation to caley cruisers?

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by caley View Post
    I live in the Highlands and enjoy a range of shooting from wildfowling,rabbiting to stalking, I have already attained my level 1 and am currently sitting my level 2, I have many outdoor interests including 4 x 4 driving and have been a pigeon racer since my early years.
    I have various shooting grounds at my disposal in the Highland region each individually catered for the type of shooting I carry out, I currently have a 243 Tikka & am getting a 6.5 x 55 Sako.

4x4ing
    getting stuck you mean m8.

as for the pigeons,,, they're always going to win!!! you can't run.

glad to see you finally joined up on here you will meet plenty of good folk.

atb

ally

Welcome to the site, we're getting a considerable Highland group building up now.

thanks gaz .

was out lastnight to see if i could get a stag . but no joy seeing at lest 20 roe
    back out the night /

get ur hearing aid in for the night o before i for get dont forget ur glasses ha

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_guitar View Post
    Any relation to caley cruisers?
    no mate wish i was lol