Thread: Swarovski Z6 2.5-15X44 Plex

Swarovski Z6 2.5-15X44 Plex

Up for sale yon Swarovski 2.5-15x44 Z6 with Plex reticle.

I'm after pur-chasing a Nightforce to go on my AI AW, so this little baby is being moved on to help fund the new scope.

Looking for 900 parnd notes. It's had light use on a .308 in Sako Optilocks.

Here she is:

It has its box and lens covers.

Now i know fine well that Nightforce glass isn't as good as Swarovski, but the Swaro isn't fit for what i want the Nightforce for. So no advice to that effect is required

If you fancy it, get in touch via PM. I'd like payment via BACS/Cash or even cheque, but the scope doesn't leave my house till funds are cleared and in the bank
    Last edited by digger9523; 18-10-2012 at 22:08.
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

238 views and no sniffs? How's about 850 then...
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Are you able to take some close up photo's of under the turrets?

Have you ever dialed with this scope out to longer ranges? Or is this scope aimed at a more 'point and shoot' firearm.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pop Shot View Post
    Are you able to take some close up photo's of under the turrets?

Have you ever dialed with this scope out to longer ranges? Or is this scope aimed at a more 'point and shoot' firearm.

Cheers.
    Pics as requested Jono:

It's not impossible to dial in with these turrets mate, but it's not ideal either. This is really just a simple hunting scope, or as you say a "point and shoot" scope.

You'd have to remember how many clicks you've done while dialling in, then click them back when you're done. Fine if you've got the time, but a pain in a comp!

Sold pending funds chaps