Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rutting Bison V Rutting Red Stag - care to bet on the outcome?

For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Similar video of a warthog fighting a rhino ,

anyone for warthog pâté ?

Why would they be in the same enclosure at the same time !!?

I believe in the Polish forests bison and deer do live in the same environment. I'v seen Bison in the Polish forests and they are mighty looking beasts

Quote Originally Posted by filzee View Post
    I believe in the Polish forests bison and deer do live in the same environment. I'v seen Bison in the Polish forests and they are mighty looking beasts
    That is exactly right, we have the Kamponiski forrest about 40 minutes drive from the house in Warsaw and I have seen them on numerous occassions. They are awsome beasts.

I'v also spotted boar in the forests many years ago while i was driving about and some of them are big buggers too

Note to self #1: never get in the way of a rutting bison

Note to self #2: never try and nick a rhino's lunch
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Just goes to show a rutting red stag is potentially very dangerous indeed !! if they are perpared to take on this size of adversary the man from bushy park recently should consider himself very very lucky !!!!!!!!!!!

Yep those bison are pretty big
    I took this pic of the Cows from about 30yards away at the Biawasie Forest in Poland
    the size of the Bulls made the cows look tiny , that was truly one stupid stag

Quote Originally Posted by dlz90 View Post
    Just goes to show a rutting red stag is potentially very dangerous indeed !! if they are perpared to take on this size of adversary the man from bushy park recently should consider himself very very lucky !!!!!!!!!!!
    Indeed! The local papers here have been running articles on "problem" deer in Bushy and Richmond parks.
    Apparently some feckwits are upset cos the normally pretty, friendly, photogenic bambis have taken to chasing dogs and putting shitfers up trees.
    It's not the deer which are a problem, it's the disneyfied *rseholes who think that a rutting red has nothing better to do than put up with getting his photo taken at very close range who are the real problem.
    Darwin awards are too good for most of them.
    I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, but it was only some fecker with a torch bringing me more work