Thread: Out last night

Out last night

After blanking on around a thousand of my closest acres last week, while running around with Miffy, We went to another of my farmers places, on the way out, we met Alan, Sirslotsalot, again, did a fine deal on powder & other requisites, (Thank you again Alan), ....... on arrival at the intended venue Gary dealt with the gates, & within a minute of setting the rifle on the bipod, a goodly sized Vixen appeared as if from no where!...... Gary immediately demonstrated that fine Monmouth marksmanship! 240 lasered yards, DRT. As we have to leave this place at agreed times, we were observed by another fox that gets a pass untill next week!........ this makes a total of one for me, two for Flyboy, & one for Gary in the space of three visits, on about twenty acres.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Forgot to mention Alan's gift of Sako .243 brass, gratefully received by Miffy!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Miffy's player,

69grain Berger HP.

Thanks Steve for an enjoyable evening glad I could assist
    Many thanks to Alan for the brass
    Your a long time dead..GET OUT THERE.