Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: B&C Stocks

B&C Stocks

I have a number of the following stocks on the way from the USA. I need to work out the final pricing which i will add as soon as i know.

Bell and Carlson Medalist Tikka T3 1042-22 black with Gray Spider web

Bell and Carlson Medalist Light varmint Remington 700 Short Action Heavy Barrel 1000-22 Black Gray spider web

Bell and Carlson Medalist Light Varmint Remington 700 long Action Heavy Barrel 1001-22 Black Gray Spider web

Bell and Carlson Rem 700 Long action mountain / LSSF pattern2465-02 Black textured

I just recieved a medalist A2 for my rem 700 bdl dm. A little bit of work for the floor plate but not much . Looks great and i fitted acuupod to butt . What store you getting them from mate

I am not getting them from a store , I have brought them in for a whil.

TWG

Account Suspended
    Does the black and grey spider web for the short action one have an adjustable cheek piece

Quote Originally Posted by Rburro2 View Post
    Does the black and grey spider web for the short action one have an adjustable cheek piece
    Which rifle?
    I have a light varmint stock on remy 700 (custom clone) in black and it doesnt have an adjustable cheek piece

Quote Originally Posted by Rburro2 View Post
    Not brought in any ones with the adjustable comb this time the only one with the adjustable comb at the moment is the tac one , i can order one with the next batch if your after one of those.

But i do have a plan watch this space !!!

I have a medalist on my T3 and it is a cracking bit of kit. Well worth the money.

Regards

Mike

After a bit of a battle with fedex's computers the stocks have turned up today.

Price 243.00 plus P&P

I have pm's all those who expresses an interest.

Thanks

Keith

Bell and Carlson Medalist Tikka T3 1042-22 black with Gray Spider web 3 available

Bell and Carlson Medalist Light varmint Remington 700 Short Action Heavy Barrel 1000-22 Black Gray spider web 3 available

Bell and Carlson Medalist Light Varmint Remington 700 long Action Heavy Barrel 1001-22 Black Gray Spider web Sold

Bell and Carlson Rem 700 Long action mountain / LSSF pattern2465-02 Black textured Sold